Mr. Justice Rooh ul Amin Khan
Born on 01-04-1961 at Chamkani, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- 1976-77 Secondary Education from Govt. High School Chamkani
- 1981-82 Graduation From Govt. College Peshawar
- 1985 LL.B, Khyber Law College,University of Peshawar, Pakistan
- 1986 Enlisted as Advocate NWFP Bar Council, Pakistan
- 1989 Enlisted as Advocate High Court, Peshawar NWFP Bar Council, Pakistan
- 2001 Enlisted as Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad Pakistan Bar Council
Activities at Bar
- Remain as Deputy Attorney General for Pakistan, Deputy Advocate General, NWFP,
- Special Government Pleader, NWFP, Service Tribunal, Dealing in cases of Civil Servants, Advocate of Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad and assist the court as Federal Counsel in various cases of different nature.
- Working as State Counsel Govt: of NWFP, and conducting cases on behalf of Advocate General NWFP, Peshawar before the High Court, Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan and Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad in original.,
- Appellate And Revisional Jurisdiction.
- Working as Auctioneer for Banking Courts, Regularly conducting cases of Civil, Revenue, Criminal, constitutional, Service, labour, commercial, Income Tax, Excise and Custom cases before all the legal forms.
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge
Work as Legal Advisor
- Enlisted Standing Counsel on the panel of National Bank of Pakistan, United Bank Limited, Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan, SME Bank, Income Tax Department and WAPDA and doing their cases in the Banking Court, High Courts and other Forums.
- Rendering the Bank legal opinion, advises in affording financial assistance and loan to the industries etc. and assisting them in drafting of charge document i.e. mortgage deed, lease deed, letter of hypothecation, sale and purchase transaction etc.
- Associated with different National and Multinational Companies for drafting of the Rules and Deeds.
- Legal Advisor Govt. Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar (Autonomous Institution) since 2001.
- Legal Advisor Post Graduate Medical Institution, Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
- Legal Advisor Khyber teaching Hospital Peshawar,
- Panel Advocate of Income Tax Department, PESCO & Custom
- Constitutional, Civil, Criminal, Service and Labour Laws
- Elected Member Pakistan Bar Council 2011-2016
- Elected Member NWFP Bar Council 2004-2009 and 2010-2015
- Elected Member Executive Committee Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan for the year 2003-04, 2004-05 and 2005-06 for three consecutive terms
- Life Member Supreme Court Bar Association.
- Elected Secretary High Court Bar Association for the year 1994-95
- Chairman Appeal Committee (KPK) Pakistan Bar Council for 2011-16
- Member Executive Committee, Member Legal Education committee,
- Member Law Reform committee, Member Human Rights committee,
- Member International Relations committee, Member Library committee,
- Member Central free Legal Aid Committee, Member Privileges committee,
- Member Appeal Committee (Baluchistan),
- Member Appeal Committee (Sindh)
- Member Appeal Committee (Punjab-II), Pakistan Bar Council for 2011-2016
- Member Finance Committee, Member enrollment committee Member benevolent fund committee, Member Disciplinary Tribunal, Member Rules Committee, Member enrollment committee,
- Member benevolent fund committee and Member Disciplinary Tribunal NWFP Bar Council for 2004-2009 and 2010-2015
- Author of Pushto “Afsana” (fiction), “EHSAS” published in college magazine of Government college Peshawar Author of Pushto Article on the strategic characteristics of Holly Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (S,A,W), “HUZOOR BAHESIAT SIPAH SALAR” published in Jurist (Annual magazine of Khyber Law college, University of Peshawar, 1984.
- Author of Urdu article on the teaching characteristics of Hazrat Muhammad (S,W,A), “HUZOOR BATOR-e-MUALLIM”, published in Jurist (Annual magazine of Khyber Law college, University of Peshawar,1984.