Peshawar High Court has Updated Web Pages of Human Rights Cell. Click Here to track your complaint.
Online Complaint Registration for Overseas
The overseas Pakistanis send their grievance through email clearly mentioning their National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) number or identity as Overseas Pakistani duly verified from the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis.

Phone No.+92-91-9213183

Quick Links