Mr. Justice Nisar Hussain Khan
Born to a respectable family of Mansehra on 1st February 1955
- Received his secondary education from Government High School Mangloor in the year 1972,
- F.Sc. from Government Degree College, Mansehra in the year 1974.
- Graduated from University of Peshawar in the year 1977.
- Obtained Law Degree from Islamia Law College, Karachi in the year 1986.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts in March, 1987;
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in October, 1989;
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan in August, 2003.
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 2nd August, 2011