Mr. Justice Ikramullah Khan
Born to a respectable family of Swat on 1st January, 1959.
- Graduated from Government Post Graduate Jehanzeb Collage, Saidu Sharif.
- LLB from Sindh Muslim Law Collage, Karachi in the year 1988.
- Began legal practice in the year 1988.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts on 09.02.1989.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of High Court in 1994.
- Remained as elected member of cabinet at different posts of the Swat Bar Association.
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 26.03.2013.
- 1995-2008 Legal Advisor of U.B.L.
- Remained as Additional Advocate General from 17th April, 2008 till 31st October, 2009.
- Appointed as Additional Advocate General by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for (Dar-ul-Qaza), Swat from 1st May 2010 till 25th March, 2013.
- Remained Legal Advisor of Swat Press Club and Union of Journalist, Mingora Swat.
Training and Conferences
- Attended, numerous short courses on Local Governments and Arbitrations.
- Participated in various National Conferences, on the Role of Law in Rural Areas etc.