Mr. Justice Qaiser Rashid Khan
Born to a respectable family of Village Thana, Malakand Agency on 31.03.1961.
- Received his secondary education from Cadet College, Kohat in 1976.
- F.Sc. from Islamia College, Peshawar in 1978.
- Graduated from Islamia College, Peshawar in 1981. Obtained Law Degree from Khyber Law College, Peshawar in 1984.
- M.A (Political Science) from University of Peshawar in 1987 and
- M.A (Journalism) from University of Peshawar in 1991.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the lower courts in 1984.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in 1991.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court in 2008.
Activities at Bar
- Elected as a member of the Provincial Bar Council for two consecutive terms in November, 1998 and April, 2004.
- On the imposition of emergency on 03.11.2007, was the first person to be detained from amongst the lawyers under 3 M.P.O at central prison, D.I.Khan.
- Was elected as a member of the Pakistan Bar Council on 22.12.2010 securing the highest number of votes among all the elected members in the country.
- Elevated to the bench as an Additional Judge on 02.8.2011.
- Have been working as Judge, Labour Appellate Tribunal since January, 2012 for the areas falling within the limits of D.I.Khan and Bannu Benches.
- Appointed as Member Subordinate Judiciary Services Tribunal on 21st June, 2012.
- Chairman Enrollment Committee, Provincial Bar Council for D.I.Khan Division.
- Inspection Judge for Districts Buner, Dir Upper and Shangla in February, 2013.
- Appointed as permanent Judge of Peshawar High Court on 12th June, 2013.
- Appointed as Election Tribunal for hearing appeals of the constituencies of National Assembly as well as Provincial Assembly of KPK on 17th July, 2013.
- Appointed as Inspection Judge of Districts Kohat and Hangu on l0th March, 2014.
- Appointed as lncharge Judge High Court Administration to liaison the issues of Construction Work on 9th April, 2014.
- Appointed as Chairman of KPK Subordinate Judiciary Services Tribunal on 10th April, 2014.
- Appointed as Inspection Judge of Districts Swabi & Nowshera on 10th September, 2014.
- Appointed as Inspection Judge of Districts Charsadda & Mardan on 13th January, 2017.
- Appointed as Member of the Committee for Enhancing Environmental Justice in Pakistan on 18th January, 2017.
- Worked as an Additional Advocate General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from 17.3.2008 till resignation on 25.3.2010.
- Remained the legal advisor of University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar, National Bank of Pakistan, United Bank Limited, Askari Commercial Bank, Allied Bank Limited and the Bank of Khyber.
As a Chief Justice
- Took oath as Acting Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court on 16 th November,2020.
- Took oath as Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court on 09th January, 2021.