Mr. Justice Waqar Ahmad Seth
Born to a respectable business family of Dera Ismail Khan on 16th of March 1961.
- Received his secondary education in the year 1977 from Cantt: Public School, Peshawar.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from F.G.Inter College for Boys in the year 1977.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Islamia College, Peshawar in the year 1981.
- Bachelor of Arts (Additional) from University of Peshawar in the year 1982.
- LLB from Khyber Law College, Peshawar in the year 1985.
- M.A.(Political Science) from University of Peshawar in the year 1986.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts on 18.12.1985
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court on 22.03.1990
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan on 24.05.2008
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 2nd August, 2011
- Remained as Banking Judge, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar Remained as Company Judge, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar
- Remaind as Member Subordinate Judiciary Service Tribunal, Peshawar.
As a Chief Justice
- Took oath as Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court on 28th June, 2018.